The Club will continue to follow CDC and government social distancing and sanitation guidelines, including. Specific information about our operations and safety guidelines are listed below:
- Reservations are required for dinner. Available dinner seatings are 5:00 pm | 5:15 pm | 5:30 pm | 7:00 pm | 7:15 pm | 7:30 pm.
- As a courtesy and to accommodate as many Members as possible with the limited seating we have, dinner reservations are limited to 90 minutes.
- Lunch reservations are not required, but appreciated.
- Lunch seating preferences will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You will notice that some tables and chairs have been removed from the dining area to adhere to the 6 feet social distancing standard. Please do not rearrange the furniture on your own.
- For your safety, we will use disposable menus.
- Condiments, salt, pepper and sugar will not be preset on your table but are available by request.
- To Go food orders can be placed between 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Tuesday – Sunday). The ONE discount on To-Go orders will apply through the end of June.
- All surfaces will be sanitized between seatings and between the lunch and dinner service.
- Restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Children 12 and under must remain seated with their family and may not be unaccompanied at any time.
- Members must wear facemasks inside the Clubhouse while using restrooms. While dining and seated at your table, facemasks are not required.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have knowingly come in contact with a positive case, please do not make a reservation.
- 8 Guests Maximum Per Table. No exceptions will be made.
Inclement Weather Policy & Communication:
To effectively communicate dining cancellations and pool closures due to inclement weather, we will provide notice to the membership by posting to our club Facebook page and via our text messaging service. Please sign-up for this our text service by texting “JOIN” to 609-303-5309. You will then be prompted to enter additional information regarding the types of updates you would like to receive.
Please note, if outdoor dining is cancelled, you may contact the club by 4:30 pm to place a to-go order.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we carefully take these next steps towards fully reopening your club. Please stay healthy and I look forward to seeing you very soon!
Chris Carpenter, General Manager