Thank you for your continued support of the Club. We are very thankful that our Members have been able to enjoy Bluegrass’ outdoor activities and to-go food services through this difficult and challenging time.
We continue to adapt to the information that is available regarding safety protocols to ensure the well-being and safety of our Members and Employee Partners while complying with state, local government, OSHA and CDC directives. Governor Lee released the Reopening Tennessee Responsibly guidelines via the Tennessee Pledge (link) and Executive Order 29. Sumner County businesses will follow these guidelines, which include safety recommendations for specified businesses to reopen responsibly.
Based on the Governor’s updated directives, we will reopen Club outlets based on the following:
- Golf Shop (retail): Wednesday, April 29
- The Harris/51 Lounge (restaurant): Friday, May 1
- Card Rooms (F&B service): Friday, May 1
- Please note: Social activities, private events, business meetings and other close-social-contact activities that take place in the clubhouse will not be reopened in this first phase
As we prepare for reopening, we acknowledge that there will be lasting effects to our operations to ensure our Members, Employee Partners and guests are provided the highest standard of care and safety.
What does this specifically mean for Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club?
The Harris/51 Lounge
- The Harris/51 Lounge will be open from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. for lunch service and from 5 – 9 p.m. for dinner service Tuesday – Saturday, and from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for lunch service on Sundays.
- Hours of operation will be enforced to assure that the Employee Partners have the necessary time needed to clean, sanitize and reset the restaurant.
- Restaurant reservations will be required for on-site dining, and phase one will be Members-only, due to the limited seating capacity.
- Reservations must be made by phone or requested by text. Online reservations will not be enabled in phase one of reopening.
- We will reduce seating capacity in The Harris/51 Lounge to 50% of normal capacity, and tables will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- Tables will be limited to no more than six Members per table.
- The bar area will remain closed.
- Members will be verbally screed for illness upon making reservations and upon entry into the restaurant.
- Curbside to-go will remain available from 5 – 8 p.m. The O.N.E. discount will continue to apply to to-go orders.